Total Pageviews

Friday, June 11, 2021

If it had not been for the TV incident

I have already accepted the fact that nothing will ever be done with this situation. this is the cherry on top of the icing on the cake. About two weeks ago I was watching Hulu and I can best describe what happened as going to blockbusters back in the day and picking a good movie to watch only to get it home and find the wrong movie in the case. The movie was supposed to be Monster man/men black cop on the cover with a couple other people. I clicked on the movie however when I read the description of the movie I was a bit surprised. I would not have guessed from the picture but it talked about how in 2010 the NYPD stopped practicing it's arrest and subpoenas quotas and something about a whistle blowing cop. I innocently enough started watching. It started with a man of a Hispanic nature on the phone talking to a younger person .The Hispanic man is saying to the person on the phone don't tell me and your family your innocent and have us bail you out if you are guilty wasting our money. Young man said that he was innocent. The guy said I'm coming to you. Their call got dropped. Next scene their together and the young man said something like being arrested 17 times but no charges. I would contribute what happened next to a power outage except the fact that nothing was affected but the wifi, tv, and the microwave. The light was blinking indicating the wifi was interrupted. Normally when that happens it's because of my grandson. He was know where around. Wifi go out, tv shuts off, microwave beeps. The light above my head did not go off and the coffee pot was not blinking 12:00. After a minute or two wifi backup I get the tv on and get back to what I was watching only now their playing the correct movie. A George Floyd type movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not me slamming cabinets today

 It's the person above me