Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

The day this all started

I went downtown to the court house 5th floor legal assistance center. I saw a white man running out of the corner of my eye. My crazy self started running to. I beat him to the door. I will never forget being pushed through the metal detector like the killer was on my heels. Very hastily. And I will never forget the body language of the people standing there. Like they were about to draw their guns. I filed a complaint with the consumer protection bureau. The guy that was running was trying to beat me to the legal assistance center to tell them not to help me. I got no more assistance after that day. Second time I went to the legal assistance center they refused to help me. I was trying to use a fax machine and was told they didn't have one. I saw three as I was standing there. Wow They shut me up.. and down

No comments:

Post a Comment

It

 Swivels