Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Foot surgery

I don't know what's going on with my foot/feet now but it started with my toe. It went from my toe to having my bunion removed and screws in my foot. I was scheduled for surgery. I had met some people protesting on the block and we started meeting at my then home. One of the ladies was complaining that her foot hurt. She said she had surgery on it and woke up in pain during the surgery and something like the doctor dropped her foot on the table they gave her more medicine she passed out. She said she thought the doc might of been drinking. This was the same person who was supposed to do my surgery. I canceled the surgery. I never got a chance to reschedule with a different surgeon Something else from back then Another woman repeatedly stated that there were cameras in my then home and would look around like she was serious about that statement

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's not me slamming cabinets today

 It's the person above me